Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to receive future copies of our newsletter or download the firm's brochure
- The Regulation of Social Gaming
Bahar Alaeddini, iGaming Business, February 2013
- Social Gaming Regulation: The Discussion Continues
Tom Grant, World Online Gambling Report, January 2013
- UK Bill to protect gamblers but tax is 'real motivation'
Julian Harris, World Online Gambling Law Report, December 2012
- Affiliate Marketing - Once Upon a Time
Tom Grant, iGaming Business, November/December 2012
- Virtual Currency: Money, Money's Worth or None of the Above
Tom Grant, European Gaming Lawyer, Autumn 2012
- In the Loop: Legal issues with Virtual Currencies
Tom Grant, iGaming Business, September/October 2012
- You Say Sponsorship, I Say Partnership
Tom Grant, iGaming Business, July/August 2012
- British position on On-line Gambling,
International Political Science Association Madrid Conference July 2012.
- Changes coming to the U.K online gaming market
Melanie Ellis, GPWA Times – January 2012
- Is there “gold in them thar hills” for non-US operators in 2012?
John Hagan, iGaming Business – January 2012
- New Licence Requirements - Data Protection and other "unimportant" things to consider...
Marcos Charif, iGaming Business September/ October, 2011
- State of UK Gaming
Melanie Ellis,Casino Life Magazine, September 2011
- New UK Licence Requirements
Marcos Charif, World Online Gambling Law Report, August/ September 2011
- ...for they do not know what they do, or do they? Memorandum of Understanding between France and Italy
Marcos Charif, iGaming Business July/August, 2011
- Show me the money: social games, virtual currency and gambling
Marcos Charif, iGaming BusinessMarch/April, 2011
- Let's play monopoly: Europe's gambling monopolies
Marcos Charif, iGaming Business February, 2011
- Affiliates in a changing online gambling world
Marcos Charif, iGaming Business Affiliate Special,February, 2011
- The new elephant in the room: EU competition law and national licensing regimes
Marcos Charif, www.egrmagazine.com. February 2011
- EU law and emerging markets
Marcos Charif, prepared for the 192.com Business Services Event, 25 January 2011
- UK-legal overview
John Hagan and Melanie Ellis, iGaming Business - The European Legal Outlook, October 2010
- EU law and online gambling
Marcos Charif, iGaming Business - The European Legal Outlook, October 2010
- The definition of illegal gambling, the Green Paper and the Trojan horse
Marcos Charif, World Online Gambling Law Report, May 2010
- Thinning the fog, but opening for business?
Julian Harris, Casino & Gaming International, July 2010
- U-Turn for the UK
Melanie Ellis and John Hagan, European Gaming Lawyer, March 2010
- The government consults on proposals for online gambling
Julian Harris, World Online Gambling Law Report, March 2010
- EU - divided we stand to watch the fall of liberal Europe
Marcos Charif, World Online Gambling Law Report, March 2010
- Are there signs of light in the Stygian Gloom?
Julian Harris, Casino & Gaming International, March 2010
- UK online gambling: where did things go wrong?
Marcos Charif, European Gaming Lawyer, Winter 2010
- New British licence requirements for offshore online gambling operators
Melanie Ellis and John Hagan, Canadian Gaming Lawyer, March 2010
- UK - New licence requirements for overseas gambling operators
Marcos Charif, World Online Gambling Law Report, February 2010
- Predictions for 2010
Julian Harris, eGaming Review, January 2010
- Jersey - the next online gambling jurisdiction?
Melanie Ellis, World Online Gambling Law Report, December 2009